Mango Madness Summer Member's Exhibition
Congratulations to Kathy Corey! Her painting "Mango Meditation" is on display at the Mango Madness Exhibit.
Join us for
MANGO MADNESS FIRST THURSDAY
Thursday, June 1 from 6-8pm
Every summer The Studios of Key West celebrates the mango with an exhibition open to all of our members, who are invited to present a work that captures some of what the mango means to us: gratitude for what the island provides, and the joy of sensation – be it taste, smell, the thumping sound as a mango hits the ground, or the divine color that bears its name.
What to expect:
• Over 115 works of art by local Florida Keys artists in a variety of media!
• Freshly made mango margaritas (non-alcoholic also available)
• Music on the roof from the Bahama Village Music Program
• Tom Flip photographing portraits in the Helmerich Theater for his project "Heads Up Key West"
• The MONSTER RAFFLE - we're raffling off $2,500 in gift cards to some of our favorite local restaurants!
On view June 1-July 27, 2023
Welcome to B Extraordinaire Gallery, A Place for Artists to Share and Sell Art.